RSS icon Home
  • 禅修 - [哲学残片]

    2009年04月26日 21时05分05秒 岛上这只猫

    版权声明:转载时请以超链接形式标明文章原始出处和作者信息及本声明
    http://ntb.blogbus.com/logs/38526619.html

    斯里兰卡一个禅师的话(我翻译的,有点烂啊):

     "If you are having any unpleasent experience, can you learn to make friends with them?"

    要试着和不愉快的经历成为朋友(吸取经验教训)

     

    " Just responding without reacting."  

    仅仅回应,而不是反应(不带情绪的回应)

     

    "It is the effort that counts, not the result."

     记住努力,忽略成败

     

    " See the past as a teacher."

     把过去当成老师

    "See the present as a mirror."

     视现在有如镜子

    "See the future as a friend."

     和未来交个朋友

     

    "Without a plus, without a minus, learning to see thing just as they are. "

    不要增加,不要递减,学着还事物以真实的面目(客观公正地看待人与事)

     

    "See what you are expecting, what you are resisting and what you are demanding. "

     你在期待什么?抗拒什么?又在苛求什么?

     

    " Just being with our friend﹙the breath﹚. "

     学会呼吸(有助于身心调理)

     

    "When you see the positive in you, then you are bound to see the positive in others."

     肯定自己,才能肯定别人

     

    "Learn to be your best friend in a most friendly way. "

     以最友好的方式学会把自己当成最好的朋友(视己为友)

     

    "Learn to achieve a mind that is free, happy and peaceful. "

     养成自由、快乐、平静的心态

     

    "Learn to hiss, then you will be doing a service for that person. "

     发出嘶嘶声(蛇发出的声音),就等于为别人做了见好事(保持自己的原则)

     

    "It is only when you have something that you can give it to others. If you have kindness within you, you can give kindness to others. If you hate yourself, you can only hate others. "

     你有的才能给别人。如果你心有善,那么就能把善带给别人。如果你憎恨自己,那你会憎恨别人。

     

    "Only you can free yourself from the suffering that you create yourself. "

    自己创造的痛苦,只有自己才能释放( 解铃还须系铃人)

     

    "It is not so important to do big acts of loving kindness and compassion to other people, but small acts, little acts that we can do are very important. "

     报人以大慈悲并不重要,而那些我们力所能及的小慈悲显得更重要

     

    "Learn to rejoice in our own goodness can bring about lots of joy and lightness. " 对你拥有美德而高兴,你会得到更多的愉悦


    "Without wanting pleasant sensations to continue, without resisting unpleasant sensations, learn to see things just as they are. "

     不要长久保持欢乐的感受,不要不能承受长期的苦痛,该如何就如何

     

    " Do I really need it? Why am I needing it?"

     我真的需要它吗?我为什么需要它?(控制念欲过多)

     

    "Learn to do even ordinary things as if for the first time, without past images, concepts and judgments. "

     不带过去的印象、概念、判断,试着把任何平凡的事情都看成第一次这么做。

     

    " Experiencing the present moment with the help of sound."

     以聆听的声音回应当下

     

    "Learn to be one who is at home wherever you are. "

     学着把任何一个地方都当成有家的地方(安之若素)的人

     

    "Life can sometimes be a hard teacher, but it is always the best teacher. "

     生活有时候是个很严厉的老师,但它一直是最好的老师

     

    "Can we see everything without a sense of ownership?"

     我们能不要把自己的控制感觉放入到任何一个事物里去吗?

     

    "Enlightened people behave like ordinary people, ordinary people try to be like enlightened people. "

     觉悟者生活得像个普通人,普通人却想着觉悟者的生活

     

    "Aware that it is just a habit, nothing else. "

     把觉悟当成一种习性,别无其他

     

    "As impermanence is a fact, learn to be open to any change that may arise physically, mentally and externally。"

     既然无常是常态,那么试着保持乐观的心态面对生理、外界、精神上的一切改变

     

    " It is only when we suffer that we find a way out of suffering. "

     只有受苦才能找到离苦的路

     

    " When suffering arises, can you say 'Very interesting, because now, it has com, I can work with it. '

     当苦痛来临,你可不可以说:“真有趣,因为它的到来,我可以锻炼自己的心。”

     

    "Be open to change and impermanence, as they are facts of life. "

     接受无常的变化,因为生活正是如此

     

    "We cannot demand from life how things should be. "

     我们不应该苛求生活要如我们所愿的那样。

     

    " The teacher is your own experience. "

     经验是吾师

     

    "Learn to say O.K. even when it is not O.K. "

     不好的时候,也要试着对自己说一切正常

     

    "People can steal away all your material possessions, but they cannot steal your mind. "

     别人可以偷去你所有的身外物,但他们偷不了你的思想

     

    " Problems and suffering will arise, but learn to know what to do when they arise and how to recover from them. "

     问题和苦难都来了,但要知道怎么面对和从中恢复过来。

     

    " Learn to be able to laugh at life. "

     偶尔开个生活的小玩笑 

     

    "Find out and explore what you are really going through."

    找出并感知你现在正在经历的事情

     

     " Be awake, be aware, just observe. "

     明智、清醒地观察 

     

    "Making demands is one thing, the reality is another thing.” 

    要是一回事,实际上是另外一回事


    随机文章:

    真实?! 2008年12月10日
    赚取自己 2008年11月24日
    对话七 2008年11月13日
    知无涯,而生有涯 2008年05月10日

    收藏到:Del.icio.us